Registration and Pricing
2021 RATES: EFA EXPO & CONFERENCE
MAR 15 - APR 4
APR 5 - MAY 2
MAY 3 - AUG 15
AUG 16 - AUG 31
|Guest (Non-industry, available only with full conference purchase)||$199||$299||$349||$399|
|Single Day Conference||$849||$949||$1,149||$1,299|
|Government Full Conference (credentials required)||$849||$899||$999||$1,149|
|Educator Conference (credentials/ID required)||$299||$399||$399||$549|
|Student Conference (credentials/ID required)||$49||$99||$99||$149|
|Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer Conference||$1,499||$1,599||$1,699||$1,799|
|Add on: EBD Pre-Conference Workshop (W01)|
Read more >>
|Add-on: Dementia Care Pre-Conference Workshop (W02)|
Read more >>
Please note: All registration types include access to the expo hall, keynote sessions, and EFA awards. Only conference registrants will have access to the conference sessions. Pre-conference Workshops are add-ons to your registration and require an additional purchase. Meals and networking receptions are included with all registration types, but for planning purposes, we ask that you please indicate during registration which meals/receptions you plan on attending. Guests are limited to non-industry persons (e.g. spouses) and may attend keynotes, EFA awards, networking receptions, and visit the expo hall during expo hours.
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at EFA Expo & Conference may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and EFA Expo & Conference will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for EFA Expo & Conference