Registration Service Center
Terms & Conditions
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Environments for Aging Conference + Expo may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Environments for Aging Conference + Expo will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC, state and local health official guidelines relating to COVID-19 and all current health and safety measures and protocols required by Emerald and the venue for attendance at Environments for Aging. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.
- Cancellation requests for refunds must be received in writing by March 2, 2022 and will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds will be made for exhibit hall only registrations.
- Cancellation requests should be emailed to Customer Service.
- No refunds will be given for any registration made after March 2, 2022.
- Requests received will not be processed until after the close of the event.
- An organization may substitute one person for another without penalty.
- Healthcare Design is a trade only event. No one under age 16 will be allowed on the show floor. Proof of age is required.
- No strollers or luggage will be allowed on the show floor.
- No cameras are allowed.
- By providing your information on this form, you explicitly consent to receive communications from Emerald Expositions and partners under 47 U.S.C. § 227.