Exhibitor Resource Center
This area of the website is for current exhibitors only, and is to be used to help with the exhibiting process. We encourage you to check back often for updates and additional information as it becomes available. If you are interested in exhibiting, click here to learn more >>
Put your trust in these companies who are here to help you have the best EFA experience possible. We have been notified of hotel reservation companies, directory companies, and list rental companies positioning themselves as EFA partners. Below are EFA official vendors:
- Our official hotel vendor for EFA is EventSphere.
- Our official show directory is produced by us. Your listing will be pulled from your EFA Exhibitor Dashboard.
- Directory ads are placed through the EFA sales team (Emily Clay, Scott Goist, and Cindi Richardson).
- Lead retrieval units are available through our registration partner, Maritz.
- Attendee email lists can only be rented from us or our email partner, Reach Marketing.
- Our direct mail list vendor is EFAdirectmail.com
- For a full list of exhibitor service providers, click here.
Unauthorized Housing Companies Contacting Exhibitors & Attendees
Please be vigilant if approached by any company or service other than EventSphere, EFA’s Official Housing Provider, that implies or claims to be an official housing provider of EFA. We have been made aware of other housing companies or travel agencies that may be aggressively pursuing you, or your company, to book your guest rooms through their company at supposedly significant discounts. EFA has NO affiliation with these organizations and in no way endorses their services.
Advertising & Sponsorship
Extend your message and branding beyond the borders of your booth! Official show sponsorships are the best way to lift your brand and extend your message to the entire EFA audience. We’ve created a comprehensive menu to help you reach key buyers and influencers before, during and after the show. Whatever your goals may be, we can work on a customized plan to help you accomplish those goals. Learn more >>
Printed Directory Listing
The information in your EFA Exhibitor Dashboard will be pulled for use in the printed show directory. You must complete your profile, including selecting your product categories and entering your company’s description. This information is viewable online by attendees so completing your profile earlier will give you more exposure by turning up in attendees’ searches. The deadline for having your profile updated for inclusion in the directory is February 1, 2023.